Description: Allows direct access to observatory actions without needing to go through the observatory controls located in the control panel.
The observatory's azimuth and shutter status are displayed at the top for convenience.
- Move left: Rotates the observatory to the left by the number of degrees in the field directly between the arrow buttons.
- Move right: Rotates the observatory to the right by the number of degrees in the field directly between the arrow buttons.
- Close: Closes the observatory shutter.
- Open: Opens the observatory shutter.
- Stop: Stops all movement in the observatory.
- Goto: Summons a dialog asking for an absolute position (in degrees) in which to slew.
- Sync: Sync the dome azimuth to a specific angle.
- Home: Slew the observatory to user defined home position.
Also see observatory settings in the control panel.