This troubleshooting guide assumes that you are using a personal machine that has an active Internet connection. Initial registration of SGPro requires an Internet connection. After initial registration, you can be out of range of the Internet and SGPro will start just fine.
If you have followed this guide and still cannot register SGPro, it is time to reset your password.
- Navigate here to begin the password recovery process. Remember that you must use the email address associated with the PayPal account you used to purchase SGPro!
- An email will be sent to the email account you entered in step 1 (check your Spam folder if you do not receive an email within 5 minutes). Complete the password recovery process by following the instruction in the email.
- Next, using your new password, make sure you can successfully login to the MSS website.
- Once logged in you will see a "Manage" button on the right side of the navigation bar, hover over this and click "Product Licenses"
- Make sure that you have at least one of your three licenses remaining in order to register the new machine.
- If you need to, click on the "Trashcan" icon to free up licenses.
- Follow the normal registration procedure now. Keep in mind that you register SGPro with the same exact credentials you just used to login to the MSS website.